- New client session (90 min) = $150
- New client family session (120 min) = $250
All subsequent sessions:
- 50 minutes (Individual only) = $110
- 60 minutes (Individual only) = $125
- 75 minutes (Individual or Family) = $150
- Positive Parenting session (50 min) = $110
I am pleased to offer a 15% discount to Emergency First Responders and Military Personnel. Please make me aware of your service status when scheduling.
I accept Self-Pay, as well as Crime Victims Compensation from the State Office of Victim Assistance (SOVA) http://www.sova.sc.gov/documents/Frequently_Asked_Questions_At_A_Glance.pdf
I am happy to discuss if you think you may be eligible for Crime Victims Compensation coverage. In accordance with SOVA regulations, clients will NOT be billed over the SOVA session reimbursement amount.
Please be aware that I may be considered an “out-of-network provider” with some insurance companies. I am happy to provide you with requested paperwork so that you can file for reimbursement directly with your insurance provider.
Please check with your insurance provider to find out the details of your plan and determine if you have mental health coverage. Some helpful questions to ask are:
- Do I have mental health coverage?
- What mental health services are covered?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions are covered?
- How much does my plan pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?